2. Separation of Powers and Congressional Powers
6. The Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment
9. Freedom of Expression
10. Freedom of Religion: Free Exercise Clause
11. Contracts Clause, Ex Post Facto, and Bill of Attainder
Confirm favorite deletion?
Cancel Yes, Delete
In this video, you should consider the following:
- The President has the right to deploy troops for humanitarian efforts and when there is a threat of imminent harm; he or she has no right to actually declare war.
- An Executive Order has equal standing with an Act of Congress.
- The President may not abridge or modify the Congressional right to tax and spend.
Delivered by:Professor Melissa A. Hale