2. Separation of Powers and Congressional Powers
6. The Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment
9. Freedom of Expression
10. Freedom of Religion: Free Exercise Clause
11. Contracts Clause, Ex Post Facto, and Bill of Attainder
Substantive Due Process
In this video, you should consider the following:
- These are considered our individual fundamental rights that are protected by the constitution. Strict scrutiny almost always applies to fundamental rights.
- For Abortion,we use the “Undue Burden” test instead of Strict Scrutiny.
Delivered by:Professor Melissa A. Hale