2. Separation of Powers and Congressional Powers
6. The Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment
9. Freedom of Expression
10. Freedom of Religion: Free Exercise Clause
11. Contracts Clause, Ex Post Facto, and Bill of Attainder
Full Faith and Credit Clause
In this video, you should consider:
- Out of state judgments are given in-state effect if they meet 3 requirements:
- The court that entered the judgment must have jurisdiction over the parties and the subject matter.
- The judgment must have been on the merits.
- The judgment must be final.
Delivered by:Professor Melissa A. Hale