2. Separation of Powers and Congressional Powers
6. The Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment
9. Freedom of Expression
10. Freedom of Religion: Free Exercise Clause
11. Contracts Clause, Ex Post Facto, and Bill of Attainder
Introduction to Constitutional Law
In this video, you should consider the following:
- This is an outline of an entire Constitutional Law Course, so this can be a good basis for structuring your own outline.
- You should come back to this segment throughout this video series, so you can see how things come together.
- Remember that there are distinct powers in Constitutional Law that belong to the different branches of government, the states and individuals. Always ask your yourself:
- What power is being exercised?
- Who is exercising that power?
- What are the limitations?
Delivered by:Professor Melissa A. Hale