1. Introduction to Contracts
3. Defenses to Formation
5. Interpretation of the Terms
9. Third Party
Confirm favorite deletion?
Cancel Yes, Delete
In this video, you should consider the following:
- Expectation damages are when the non-breaching party is put into a place as if the contract had been performed (she gets the benefit of her bargain).
- Reliance damages are where the non-breaching party is unjustly impoverished, and is put into a position as if the contract had never been performed.
- Restitution damages are when one party is unjustly impoverished and one party is unjustly enriched; this is an “off the contract” remedy.
Delivered by:Professor Melissa A. Hale