3. Defenses to Formation
5. Interpretation of the Terms
In this video, you should consider the following:
- Offer is the manifestation of the intent to enter into a contract. Be sure that you distinguish a genuine offer from an advertisement or an invitation to deal.
- Analyze whether there is an intent to contract.
- The difference between a UCC firm offer and the common law option contract.
- The difference between the invitation to offer and an actual offer.
Delivered by:Professor Tania N. Shah