1. Introduction to Contracts
3. Defenses to Formation
5. Interpretation of the Terms
9. Third Party
Confirm favorite deletion?
Cancel Yes, Delete
Consequential, Incidental and Liquidated Damages
In this video, you should consider the following:
- Expectation damages are when the non-breaching party is put into a place as if the contract had been performed (she gets the benefit of her bargain).
- Reliance damages are where the non-breaching party is unjustly impoverished, and is put into a position as if the contract had never been performed.
- Restitution damages are when one party is unjustly impoverished and one party is unjustly enriched; this is an “off the contract” remedy.
Delivered by:Professor Melissa A. Hale