Confirm favorite deletion?
Cancel Yes, Delete
In this video, you should consider the following:
- Does the complaint state a claim showing that the plaintiff is entitled to relief and a demand for judgment for the relief?
- Did the plaintiff amend before the first responsive pleading?
- Can the defendant file any 12(b) pre-answer motions?
- Did the defendant Answer within 20 days of service?
- Has the defendant asserted any counterclaims in his or her Answer?
- Are there any statute of limitation issues present?
- In what type of situations are Rule 11 Sanctions warranted?
Delivered by:Professor Tania N. Shah