1. Introduction to Civil Procedure
4. Service of Process
6. Multiple Parties
7. Multiple Claims
9. Erie Doctrine
Confirm favorite deletion?
Cancel Yes, Delete
In this video, you should consider the following:
- Have the parties been properly joined in the action?
- Does the court have either supplemental or independent jurisdiction based on the type of joinder?
- Is the joinder permissive or compulsory?
- In a class action, is the class so numerous that joinder is impracticable?
Delivered by:Professor Tania N. Shah