1. Introduction to Property
2. Personal Property
3. Adverse Possession
4. Estates in Land and Future Interests
5. Concurrent Ownership
6. Landlord and Tenant
8. Non Possessory Rights in Real Property
9. The Sale of Land
12. Eminent Domain
13. Rights Incidental to Land Ownership
14. Intellectual Property
Confirm favorite deletion?
Cancel Yes, Delete
In this video, you should consider the following:
- Distinguish between a license and an easement – a license is revocable and doesn’t have to be in writing.
- A profit is the right to take a natural resource off of a property (think oil or timber).
Delivered by:Professor Melissa A. Hale