4. Estates in Land and Future Interests
5. Concurrent Ownership
6. Landlord and Tenant
8. Non Possessory Rights in Real Property
9. The Sale of Land
Land Sale Contract and Marketable Title
In this video, you should consider the following:
- What does it mean for a title to be marketable? What things would make a title unmarketable?
- The land sale contract must be in writing.
- Defects of title may be removed between the formation of the land sale contract and closing.
Delivered by:Professor Melissa A. Hale