State Bar of Wisconsin
Become a State Bar of Wisconsin Law Student Associate today and take steps now to boost your future legal... View more
Become a State Bar of Wisconsin Law Student Associate today and take steps now to boost your future legal career. The State Bar of Wisconsin offers a variety of resources to help you connect with the legal profession while you’re a student. You can network with your future colleagues at events, stay up-to-date on what’s happening in the law, be added to the monthly Law Student Associate Newsletter, and access research and career resources.
What are some of the benefits of becoming a State Bar of Wisconsin Law Student Associate?
- Save 20% on your lifetime StudyBuddy Pro Membership with WisBar21
- Free admission to PINNACLE seminars and conferences
- Unlimited free membership in practice area sections
- Exclusive invitations to section expos, member panels and mixers held at your law school
- Free access to Books UnBound, the State Bar of Wisconsin PINNACLE online library of books
- Free access to State Bar of Wisconsin publications, including: The Law Student Associate newsletter, The Wisconsin Lawyer magazine, WisBar InsideTrack, Young Lawyers Division online newsletter, and access to section newsletters
- Ethics information, advice, and guidance
- Access to the Wisconsin Lawyers Assistance Program
- Discounts on office supplies, computers, and more
If you have questions, please contact staff liaison Jacque Evans at [email protected] or (608) 250-6083.
Are you sure you want to leave ?